- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094165AA, 05094165AB, 05094165AC, 05094165AD, 05094165AE, 05094165AF, 05094165AG, 05094165AH, 56044547AA, 56044547AB, 56044547AC, 56044547AD, 56044547AE, 56044547AF, 56044547AG, 56044547AH, 56044547AI, 56044547AJ, 56044547AK, 56044547AL, 56044547AM, 56044547AN, P05094165AA, P05094165AB, P05094165AC, P05094165AD, P05094165AE, P05094165AF, P05094165AG, P05094165AH, P56044547AA, P56044547AB, P56044547AC, P56044547AD, P56044547AE, P56044547AF, P56044547AG, P56044547AH, P56044547AI, P56044547AJ, P56044547AK, P56044547AL, P56044547AM, P56044547AN
Hardware Codes: 56044516AE, P56044516AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.