- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56044555AH, 56044555AI, 56044555AJ, 56044555AK, 56044555AL, 56044555AM, 56044555AN, 56044555AO, 56044557AI, 56044557AJ, 56044557AK, 56044557AL, 56044596AI, 56044596AJ, 56044596AK, 56044596AL , 56044597AH, 56044597AJ, 56044597AK, 56044597AL, 56044597AM, P56044555AH, P56044555AI, P56044555AJ, P56044555AK, P56044555AL, P56044555AM, P56044555AN, P56044555AO, P56044557AI, P56044557AJ, P56044557AK, P56044557AL, P56044596AI, P56044596AJ, P56044596AK, P56044596AL , P56044597AH, P56044597AJ, P56044597AK, P56044597AL, P56044597AM
Hardware Codes: 56044517AE, P56044517AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.