- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094056AD, 05094056AE, 05094056AF, 05094056AG, 05094056AH, 05094056AI, 05094056ZF, 05094056AJ, 05094057AD, 05094057AE, 05094057AF, 05094057AG, 05094057AH, 05094057ZF, 05094057AI, P05094056AD, P05094056AE, P05094056AF, P05094056AG, P05094056AH, P05094056AI, P05094056ZF, P05094056AJ, P05094057AD, P05094057AE, P05094057AF, P05094057AG, P05094057AH, P05094057ZF, P05094057AI
Hardware Codes: 05094894AB, 56029228AC, P05094894AB, P56029228AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.