- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094059AA, 05094059AB, 05094059AC, 05094059AD, 05094059AE, 05094059AF, 05094059AG, 05094059AH, 05094059AI , 05094060AA, 05094060AB, 05094060AC, 05094060AD, 05094060AE, 05094060AF, 05094060AG, 05094060AH, P05094059AA, P05094059AB, P05094059AC, P05094059AD, P05094059AE, P05094059AF, P05094059AG, P05094059AH, P05094059AI, P05094060AA, P05094060AB, P05094060AC, P05094060AD, P05094060AE, P05094060AF, P05094060AG, P05094060AH
Hardware Codes: 56029232AC, P56029232AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.