- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04606839AB, 04606839AC, 04606839AD, 05030232AB, 05030232AC, 05030232AD, 05030232AE, 05030232AF, 05030234AA, 05030234AB, 05030234AC, 05030234AD, 05030234AE, 05030428AA, 05030428AB, 05030428AC, P04606839AB, P04606839AC, P04606839AD, P05030232AB, P05030232AC, P05030232AD, P05030232AE, P05030232AF, P05030234AA, P05030234AB, P05030234AC, P05030234AD, P05030234AE, P05030428AA, P05030428AB, P05030428AC & R4606839AD
Hardware Codes: 04606839AB, 04606839AC, 04606839AD, P04606839AB, P04606839AC, P04606839AD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.