- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05271879AB, 56029196AD, 56029196AE, 56029196AF, 56029196AG, 56029197AD, 56029197AE, 56029197AF, 56029197AG, 56029212AD, 56029212AE, 56029212AF, 56029212AG, 56029213AD, 56029213AE, 56029213AF, 56029213AG, 56029214AB, 56029214AC, 56029214AD, 56029214AE, 56029234AD, 56029234AE, 56029234AF, 56029234AG, 56029238AD, 56029238AE, 56029238AF, 56029238AG, 56029239AD, 56029239AE, 56029239AF, 56029239AG, 56029303AD, 56029303AE, 56029303AF, 56029303AG, 56029315AB, 56029315AC, 56029315AD, 56029315AE, P05271879AB, P56029196AD, P56029196AE, P56029196AF, P56029196AG, P56029197AD, P56029197AE, P56029197AF, P56029197AG, P56029212AD, P56029212AE, P56029212AF, P56029212AG, P56029213AD, P56029213AE, P56029213AF, P56029213AG, P56029214AB, P56029214AC, P56029214AD, P56029214AE, P56029234AD, P56029234AE, P56029234AF, P56029234AG, P56029238AD, P56029238AE, P56029238AF, P56029238AG, P56029239AD, P56029239AE, P56029239AF, P56029239AG, P56029303AD, P56029303AE, P56029303AF, P56029303AG, P56029315AB, P56029315AC, P56029315AD, P56029315AE
Hardware Codes: 56029244AD, 56029244AE, P56029244AD, P56029244AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.