- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56029195AA, 56029195AB, 56029195AC, 56029195AD, 56029195AE, 56029195AF, 56029199AA, 56029199AB, 56029199AC, 56029199AD, 56029199AE, 56029199AF, 56029205AA, 56029205AB, 56029205AC, 56029205AD, 56029205AE, 56029296AA, 56029296AB, 56029296AC, 56029296AD, 56029296AE, 56029296AF, 56029298AA, 56029298AB, 56029298AC, 56029298AD, 56029298AE, 56029298AF, P56029195AA, P56029195AB, P56029195AC, P56029195AD, P56029195AE, P56029195AF, P56029199AA, P56029199AB, P56029199AC, P56029199AD, P56029199AE, P56029199AF, P56029205AA, P56029205AB, P56029205AC, P56029205AD, P56029205AE, P56029296AA, P56029296AB, P56029296AC, P56029296AD, P56029296AE, P56029296AF, P56029298AA, P56029298AB, P56029298AC, P56029298AD, P56029298AE, P56029298AF
Hardware Codes: 05094701AC, 05094701AD, P05094701AC, P05094701AD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.