- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56029207AD, 56029207AE, 56029207AF, 56029207AG, 56029207AH, 56029207AI, 56029207AJ, 56029207AK, 56029208AD, 56029208AE, 56029208AF, 56029208AG, 56029208AH, 56029208AI, 56029208AJ, 56029208AK, 56029209AB, 56029209AC, 56029209AD, 56029209AE, 56029209AF, 56029209AG, 56029209AH, 56029209AI , 56029285AD, 56029285AE, 56029285AF, 56029285AG, 56029285AH, 56029285AI, 56029285AJ, 56029285AK, 56029287AD, 56029287AE, 56029287AF, 56029287AG, 56029287AH, 56029287AI, 56029287AJ, 56029287AK, 56029289AB, 56029289AC, 56029289AD, 56029289AE, 56029289AF, 56029289AG, 56029289AH, 56029289AI, P56029207AD, P56029207AE, P56029207AF, P56029207AG, P56029207AH, P56029207AI, P56029207AJ, P56029207AK, P56029208AD, P56029208AE, P56029208AF, P56029208AG, P56029208AH, P56029208AI, P56029208AJ, P56029208AK, P56029209AB, P56029209AC, P56029209AD, P56029209AE, P56029209AF, P56029209AG, P56029209AH, P56029209AI , P56029285AD, P56029285AE, P56029285AF, P56029285AG, P56029285AH, P56029285AI, P56029285AJ, P56029285AK, P56029287AD, P56029287AE, P56029287AF, P56029287AG, P56029287AH, P56029287AI, P56029287AJ, P56029287AK, P56029289AB, P56029289AC, P56029289AD, P56029289AE, P56029289AF, P56029289AG, P56029289AH, P56029289AI
Hardware Codes: 05094893AA, 05094893AB, P05094893AA, P05094893AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.