- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: R5094895AB, 56044742AB, 56044742AD, 56044742AC, 56044673ZG, 56044673AK, 56044673AJ, 56044673AI, 56044673AH, 56044673AG, 56044673AF, 56044673AE, 56044673AD, 56044673AC, 56044673AB, 56044673AA, 05094895AB, 05094726ZE, 05094726AI, 05094726AH, 05094726AG, 05094726AF, 05094726AE, 05094726AD, 05094726AC, 05094726AB, 05094726AA, 05094325ZF, 05094325AJ, 05094325AI, 05094325AH, 05094325AG, 05094325AF, 05094325AE, 05094325AD, 05094325AC, 05094325AB, 05094325AA, P56044742AB, P56044742AD, P56044742AC, P56044673ZG, P56044673AK, P56044673AJ, P56044673AI, P56044673AH, P56044673AG, P56044673AF, P56044673AE, P56044673AD, P56044673AC, P56044673AB, P56044673AA, P05094895AB, P05094726ZE, P05094726AI, P05094726AH, P05094726AG, P05094726AF, P05094726AE, P05094726AD, P05094726AC, P05094726AB, P05094726AA, P05094325ZF, P05094325AJ, P05094325AI, P05094325AH, P05094325AG, P05094325AF, P05094325AE, P05094325AD, P05094325AC, P05094325AB, P05094325AA
Hardware Codes: 05094895AB, 56044742AC, 56044742AD, P05094895AB, P56044742AC, P56044742AD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.