- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094756AA, 05094756AB, 05094756AC, 05094756AD, 05094756AE, 05094756AF, 05094756AG, 05094756AH, 05094756AI, 05094756AJ, 68003381AA, 68003381AB, 68003381AC, 68003381AD, 68003381AE, 68003381AF, 68003381AG, P05094756AA, P05094756AB, P05094756AC, P05094756AD, P05094756AE, P05094756AF, P05094756AG, P05094756AH, P05094756AI, P05094756AJ, P68003381AA, P68003381AB, P68003381AC, P68003381AD, P68003381AE, P68003381AF, P68003381AG
Hardware Codes: 05094745AE, 05094745AF, 05094745AG, P05094745AE, P05094745AF, P05094745AG
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.