- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094152AA, 05094152AB, 05094152AC, 05094152AD, 05094152AE, 05094152AF, 05094152AG, 05094152AH, 05094152AI, 05094152AJ, 05094152AK, P05094152AA, P05094152AB, P05094152AC, P05094152AD, P05094152AE, P05094152AF, P05094152AG, P05094152AH, P05094152AI, P05094152AJ, P05094152AK
Hardware Codes: 04692101AD, 04692101AE, 04692101AF, 05150471AA, 05150523AA, P04692101AD, P04692101AE, P04692101AF, P05150471AA, P05150523AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.