- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68026100AA, 68026100AB, 68026100AC, 68026100AD, 68026100AE, 68026100AF, 68026100AG, 68027101AA, 68027101AB, 68027101AC, 68027101AD, 68027101AE, 68027101AF, 68027101AG, 68029020AA, 68029020AB, 68029020AC, 68029020AD, 68029020AE, 68029020AF, P68026100AA, P68026100AB, P68026100AC, P68026100AD, P68026100AE, P68026100AF, P68026100AG, P68027101AA, P68027101AB, P68027101AC, P68027101AD, P68027101AE, P68027101AF, P68027101AG, P68029020AA, P68029020AB, P68029020AC, P68029020AD, P68029020AE, P68029020AF
Hardware Codes: 04692101AD, 04692101AE, 05150471AA, 05150523AA, P04692101AD, P04692101AE, P05150471AA, P05150523AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.