- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05187020AC, 05187020AD, 05187020AE, 05187020AF, 05187020AG, 05187020AH, 05187020AI, 05187020AJ, 05187021AC, 05187021AD, 05187021AE, 05187021AF, 05187021AG, 05187021AH, 05187021AI, 05187021AJ, P05187020AC, P05187020AD, P05187020AE, P05187020AF, P05187020AG, P05187020AH, P05187020AI, P05187020AJ, P05187021AC, P05187021AD, P05187021AE, P05187021AF, P05187021AG, P05187021AH, P05187021AI, P05187021AJ
Hardware Codes: 05150246AD, 05150246AE, P05150246AD, P05150246AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.