- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05094373AA, 05094373AB, 05094373AC, 05094373AD, 05094373AE, 05094373AF, 05094373AG, 05094373AH, 05094381AA, 05094381AB, 05094381AC, 05094381AD, 05094381AE, 05094381AF, 05094381AG, 05094381AH, 05094382AA, 05094382AB, 05094382AC, 05094382AD, 05094382AE, 05094382AF, 05094382AG, P05094373AA, P05094373AB, P05094373AC, P05094373AD, P05094373AE, P05094373AF, P05094373AG, P05094373AH, P05094381AA, P05094381AB, P05094381AC, P05094381AD, P05094381AE, P05094381AF, P05094381AG, P05094381AH, P05094382AA, P05094382AB, P05094382AC, P05094382AD, P05094382AE, P05094382AF, P05094382AG
Hardware Codes: 05150307AC, P05150307AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.