- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
68033913AA, 68033913AB, 68033913AC, 68033914AA, 68033914AB, 68033914AC, 68033917AA, 68033917AB, 68033917AC, 68033918AA, 68033918AB, 68033918AC, 68033921AA, 68033921AB, 68033923AA, 68033923AB, 68033925AA, 68033925AB, 68033926AA, 68033926AB, 68033928AA, 68033928AB, P68033913AA, P68033913AB, P68033913AC, P68033914AA, P68033914AB, P68033914AC, P68033917AA, P68033917AB, P68033917AC, P68033918AA, P68033918AB, P68033918AC, P68033921AA, P68033921AB, P68033923AA, P68033923AB, P68033925AA, P68033925AB, P68033926AA, P68033926AB, P68033928AA, P68033928AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.