- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05187583AA, 05187583AB, 05187583AC, 05187583AD, 05187583AE, 05187583AF, 05187583AG, 05187585AA, 05187585AB, 05187585AC, 05187585AD, 05187585AE, 05187585AF, 05187585AG, 05187587AA, 05187587AB, 05187587AC, 05187587AD, 05187587AE, 05187587AF, 05187587AG, P05187583AA, P05187583AB, P05187583AC, P05187583AD, P05187583AE, P05187583AF, P05187583AG, P05187585AA, P05187585AB, P05187585AC, P05187585AD, P05187585AE, P05187585AF, P05187585AG, P05187587AA, P05187587AB, P05187587AC, P05187587AD, P05187587AE, P05187587AF, P05187587AG
Hardware Codes: 05150391AE, P05150391AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.