- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68054124AC, 68054124AD, 68054124AE, 68054124AF, 68054125AC, 68054125AD, 68054125AE, 68054125AF, 68054126AC, 68054126AD, 68054126AE, 68054126AF, 68054127AC, 68054127AD, 68054127AE, 68054127AF, 68054128AC, 68054128AD, 68054128AE, 68054128AF, 68054130AC, 68054130AD, 68054130AE, 68054130AF, 68054131AC, 68054131AD, 68054131AE, 68054131AF, P68054124AC, P68054124AD, P68054124AE, P68054124AF, P68054125AC, P68054125AD, P68054125AE, P68054125AF, P68054126AC, P68054126AD, P68054126AE, P68054126AF, P68054127AC, P68054127AD, P68054127AE, P68054127AF, P68054128AC, P68054128AD, P68054128AE, P68054128AF, P68054130AC, P68054130AD, P68054130AE, P68054130AF, P68054131AC, P68054131AD, P68054131AE, P68054131AF
Hardware Codes: 05150301AD, 05150301AE, P05150301AD, P05150301AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.