- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68061202AA, 68061202AB, 68061202AC, 68061202AD, 68061202AE, 68061202AF, 68061202AG, 68061203AA, 68061203AB, 68061203AC, 68061203AD, 68061203AE, 68061203AF, 68061203AG, 68061204AA, 68061204AB, 68061204AC, 68061204AD, 68061204AE, 68061204AF, 68061204AG, 68062201AA, 68062201AB, 68062201AC, 68062201AD, 68062201AE, 68062201AF, 68062201AG, P68061202AA, P68061202AB, P68061202AC, P68061202AD, P68061202AE, P68061202AF, P68061202AG, P68061203AA, P68061203AB, P68061203AC, P68061203AD, P68061203AE, P68061203AF, P68061203AG, P68061204AA, P68061204AB, P68061204AC, P68061204AD, P68061204AE, P68061204AF, P68061204AG, P68062201AA, P68062201AB, P68062201AC, P68062201AD, P68062201AE, P68062201AF, P68062201AG
Hardware Codes: 05150244AC, 05150244AD, P05150244AC, P05150244AD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.