- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: RL150499AB, 05150499AB, 05187937AG, 05187937AF, 05187937AE, 05187937AD, 05187937AC, 05187937AB, 05187937AA, 05187920AG, 05187920AF, 05187920AE, 05187920AD, 05187920AC, 05187920AB, 05187920AA, 05187919AG, 05187919AF, 05187919AE, 05187919AD, 05187919AC, 05187919AB, 05187919AA, P05150499AB, P05187937AG, P05187937AF, P05187937AE, P05187937AD, P05187937AC, P05187937AB, P05187937AA, P05187920AG, P05187920AF, P05187920AE, P05187920AD, P05187920AC, P05187920AB, P05187920AA, P05187919AG, P05187919AF, P05187919AE, P05187919AD, P05187919AC, P05187919AB, P05187919AA
Hardware Codes: 05150499AB, P05150499AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.