- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05187973AA, 05187973AB, 05187973AC, 05187973AD, 05187973AE, 05187973AF, 05187973AG, 05187973AH, 05187975AA, 05187975AB, 05187975AC, 05187975AD, 05187975AE, 05187975AF, 05187975AG, 05187975AH, 05187976AA, 05187976AB, 05187976AC, 05187976AD, 05187976AE, 05187976AF, 05187976AG, 05187976AH, P05187973AA, P05187973AB, P05187973AC, P05187973AD, P05187973AE, P05187973AF, P05187973AG, P05187973AH, P05187975AA, P05187975AB, P05187975AC, P05187975AD, P05187975AE, P05187975AF, P05187975AG, P05187975AH, P05187976AA, P05187976AB, P05187976AC, P05187976AD, P05187976AE, P05187976AF, P05187976AG, P05187976AH
Hardware Codes: 05150501AA, P05150501AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.