- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
68057006AB, 68057006AC, 68057006AD, 68057006AE, 68057006AF, 68057006AG, 68057006AH, 68057006AI, 68057008AB, 68057008AC, 68057008AD, 68057008AE, 68057008AF, 68057008AG, 68057008AH, 68057008AI, 68057015AA, 68057015AB, 68057015AC, 68057015AD, 68057015AE, 68057015AF, 68057015AG, 68057015AH, 68057015AI, P68057006AB, P68057006AC, P68057006AD, P68057006AE, P68057006AF, P68057006AG, P68057006AH, P68057006AI, P68057008AB, P68057008AC, P68057008AD, P68057008AE, P68057008AF, P68057008AG, P68057008AH, P68057008AI, P68057015AA, P68057015AB, P68057015AC, P68057015AD, P68057015AE, P68057015AF, P68057015AG, P68057015AH, P68057015AI
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.