- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
68110286AA, 68110286AB, 68110286AC, 68110286AD, 68110286AE, 68110287AA, 68110287AB, 68110287AC, 68110287AD, 68110287AE, 68110288AA, 68110288AB, 68110288AC, 68110288AD, 68110288AE, 68110289AA, 68110289AB, 68110289AC, 68110289AD, 68110289AE, P68110286AA, P68110286AB, P68110286AC, P68110286AD, P68110286AE, P68110287AA, P68110287AB, P68110287AC, P68110287AD, P68110287AE, P68110288AA, P68110288AB, P68110288AC, P68110288AD, P68110288AE, P68110289AA, P68110289AB, P68110289AC, P68110289AD, P68110289AE
05150545AA, 05150545AB, 05150545AC, 05150545AD, 05150545AE, P05150545AA, P05150545AB, P05150545AC, P05150545AD, P05150545AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.