- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68079305AA, 68079305AB, 68079305AC, 68079305AD, 68079305AE, 68079305AF, 68079306AA, 68079306AB, 68079306AC, 68079306AD, 68079306AE, 68079306AF, 68079306AG, 68081307AA, 68081307AB, 68081307AC, 68081307AD, 68081307AE, 68081307AF, 68081307AG, 68087168AA, 68087168AB, 68087168AC, 68087168AD, 68110354AA, 68110354AB, 68110354AC, 68110354AD, P68079305AA, P68079305AB, P68079305AC, P68079305AD, P68079305AE, P68079305AF, P68079306AA, P68079306AB, P68079306AC, P68079306AD, P68079306AE, P68079306AF, P68079306AG, P68081307AA, P68081307AB, P68081307AC, P68081307AD, P68081307AE, P68081307AF, P68081307AG, P68087168AA, P68087168AB, P68087168AC, P68087168AD, P68110354AA, P68110354AB, P68110354AC, P68110354AD
Hardware Codes: 05150583AB, 05150583AC, P05150583AB, P05150583AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.