- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68057302AA, 68057302AB, 68057302AC, 68057302AD, 68057302AE, 68057302AF, 68057303AA, 68057303AB, 68057303AC, 68057303AD, 68057303AE, 68057303AF, 68057303AG, 68057304AA, 68057304AB, 68057304AC, 68057304AD, 68057304AE, 68057304AF, 68057304AG, 68102434AA, 68102434AB, 68102434AC, 68102434AD, P68057302AA, P68057302AB, P68057302AC, P68057302AD, P68057302AE, P68057302AF, P68057303AA, P68057303AB, P68057303AC, P68057303AD, P68057303AE, P68057303AF, P68057303AG, P68057304AA, P68057304AB, P68057304AC, P68057304AD, P68057304AE, P68057304AF, P68057304AG, P68102434AA, P68102434AB, P68102434AC, P68102434AD
Hardware Codes: 05150583AB, 05150583AC, P05150583AB, P05150583AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.