- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68066800AA, 68066800AB, 68066800AC, 68066800AD, 68066800AE, 68066800AF, 68066800AG, 68066800AH, 68066800AI , 68067801AA, 68067801AB, 68067801AC, 68067801AD, 68067801AE, 68067801AF, 68096815AA, 68096815AB, 68096815AC, 68096815AD, 68096815AE, 68142816AA, 68142816AB, 68142816AC, 68142816AD, 68142816AE, 68142816AF, 68142816AG, P68066800AA, P68066800AB, P68066800AC, P68066800AD, P68066800AE, P68066800AF, P68066800AG, P68066800AH, P68066800AI , P68067801AA, P68067801AB, P68067801AC, P68067801AD, P68067801AE, P68067801AF, P68096815AA, P68096815AB, P68096815AC, P68096815AD, P68096815AE, P68142816AA, P68142816AB, P68142816AC, P68142816AD, P68142816AE, P68142816AF, P68142816AG
Hardware Codes: 05150542AE, P05150542AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.