- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68092680AA, 68092680AB, 68092680AC, 68092680AD, 68092680AE, 68092680AF, 68092680AG, 68092680AH, 68092681AA, 68092681AB, 68092681AC, 68092681AD, 68092681AE, 68092681AF, 68092681AG, 68092681AH, 68092682AA, 68092682AB, 68092682AC, 68092682AD, 68092682AE, 68092682AF, 68092682AG, 68092682AH, 68092683AA, 68092683AB, 68092683AC, 68092683AD, 68092683AE, 68092683AF, 68092683AG, 68092683AH, 68092684AA, 68092684AB, 68092684AC, 68092684AD, 68092684AE, 68092684AF, 68092684AG, 68092684AH, P68092680AA, P68092680AB, P68092680AC, P68092680AD, P68092680AE, P68092680AF, P68092680AG, P68092680AH, P68092681AA, P68092681AB, P68092681AC, P68092681AD, P68092681AE, P68092681AF, P68092681AG, P68092681AH, P68092682AA, P68092682AB, P68092682AC, P68092682AD, P68092682AE, P68092682AF, P68092682AG, P68092682AH, P68092683AA, P68092683AB, P68092683AC, P68092683AD, P68092683AE, P68092683AF, P68092683AG, P68092683AH, P68092684AA, P68092684AB, P68092684AC, P68092684AD, P68092684AE, P68092684AF, P68092684AG, P68092684AH
Hardware Codes: 05150656AA, P05150656AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.