All repairs include inspecting internal PC Board(s) for defective components and/or traces. Corrosion if present will be mitigated and traces will be repaired. The ECM / PCM case will be cleaned. We replace components only with the latest revision from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Learn more about our Rebuild Process.
REPAIR SERVICE - 2016 Chrysler 300 ECM/PCM/ECU Repair Service
This service addresses ALL ECU ISSUES and the following components:
|• Trouble Codes (DTC)
• Intermittent Problems
• Integrated Circuits / Drivers
• Thorough Cleaning
- This ECM can only be opened 2-3 times before the cover inevitably breaks.
- We may need a VIN if a PCM has no communication
- A scanner may be required after installing the PCM to clear all DTC’s
- We CAN NOT REPAIR in the event of: Burnt PCB, Water Damage, Non-Replaceable components
If your unit passes our rigorous testing process, you will be given the option to rebuild for preventative measures or you can opt to receive a refund minus the testing service fee of $92.
After completing your purchase, you will be directed to fill out a Repair Request Form (required).