- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68057002AB, 68057002AC, 68057002AD, 68057002AE, 68057002AF, 68057002AG, 68057002AH, 68057003AB, 68057003AC, 68057003AD, 68057003AE, 68057003AF, 68057003AG, 68057003AH, 68057004AA, 68057004AB, 68057004AC, 68057004AD, 68057004AE, 68057004AF, 68057004AG, P68057002AB, P68057002AC, P68057002AD, P68057002AE, P68057002AF, P68057002AG, P68057002AH, P68057003AB, P68057003AC, P68057003AD, P68057003AE, P68057003AF, P68057003AG, P68057003AH, P68057004AA, P68057004AB, P68057004AC, P68057004AD, P68057004AE, P68057004AF, P68057004AG
Hardware Codes: 05150541AD, P05150541AD
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.