- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68065908AA, 68065908AB, 68065908AC, 68065908AD, 68065908AE, 68065908AF, 68065908AG, 68065909AA, 68065909AB, 68065909AC, 68065909AD, 68065909AE, 68065909AF, 68065909AG, 68065910AA, 68065910AB, 68065910AC, 68065910AD, 68065910AE, 68065910AF, 68065910AG, P68065908AA, P68065908AB, P68065908AC, P68065908AD, P68065908AE, P68065908AF, P68065908AG, P68065909AA, P68065909AB, P68065909AC, P68065909AD, P68065909AE, P68065909AF, P68065909AG, P68065910AA, P68065910AB, P68065910AC, P68065910AD, P68065910AE, P68065910AF, P68065910AG
Hardware Codes: 05150635AB, P05150635AB
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.