- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: R4727247AE, R4727248AE, 04727247AA, 04727247AB, 04727247AC, 04727247AD, 04727247AE, 04727248AA, 04727248AB, 04727248AC, 04727248AD, 04727248AE, 04727249AA, 04727249AB, 04727249AC, 04727249AD, 04727249AE, 04727249AF, 04727254AA, 04727254AB, 04727254AC, 04727254AD, 04727254AE, 04727254AF, P04727247AA, P04727247AB, P04727247AC, P04727247AD, P04727247AE, P04727248AA, P04727248AB, P04727248AC, P04727248AD, P04727248AE, P04727249AA, P04727249AB, P04727249AC, P04727249AD, P04727249AE, P04727249AF, P04727254AA, P04727254AB, P04727254AC, P04727254AD, P04727254AE, P04727254AF
Hardware Codes: 05017591AA, P05017591AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.