- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56040362AB, 56040362AC, 56040362AD, 56040362AE, 56040362AF, 56040362AG, 56040362AH, 56040363AB, 56040363AC, 56040363AD, 56040363AE, 56040363AF, 56040363AG, 56040363AH, 56040364AB, 56040364AC, 56040364AD, 56040364AE, 56040364AF, 56040364AG, 56040364AH, 56040365AB, 56040365AC, 56040365AD, 56040365AE, 56040365AF, 56040365AG, 56040365AH, P56040362AB, P56040362AC, P56040362AD, P56040362AE, P56040362AF, P56040362AG, P56040362AH, P56040363AB, P56040363AC, P56040363AD, P56040363AE, P56040363AF, P56040363AG, P56040363AH, P56040364AB, P56040364AC, P56040364AD, P56040364AE, P56040364AF, P56040364AG, P56040364AH, P56040365AB, P56040365AC, P56040365AD, P56040365AE, P56040365AF, P56040365AG, P56040365AH
Hardware Codes: 05018491AA, P05018491AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.