- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 56044576AC, 56044576AD, 56044576AE, 56044576AF, 56044576AG, 56044576AH, 56044576AI, 56044576AJ, 56044576AK, 56044576AL, 56044576AM, 56044576AN, 56044576AO, 56044656AG, 56044656AH, 56044656AI, 56044656AJ, 56044656AK, 56044656AL, 56044656AM, 56044656AN, 56044656AO, 56044658AG, 56044658AH, 56044658AI, 56044658AJ, 56044658AK, 56044658AL, 56044658AM, 56044658AN, 56044658AO, P56044576AC, P56044576AD, P56044576AE, P56044576AF, P56044576AG, P56044576AH, P56044576AI, P56044576AJ, P56044576AK, P56044576AL, P56044576AM, P56044576AN, P56044576AO, P56044656AG, P56044656AH, P56044656AI, P56044656AJ, P56044656AK, P56044656AL, P56044656AM, P56044656AN, P56044656AO, P56044658AG, P56044658AH, P56044658AI, P56044658AJ, P56044658AK, P56044658AL, P56044658AM, P56044658AN, P56044658AO
Hardware Codes: 56044666AB, 56044666AC, P56044666AB, P56044666AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.