- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 04727739AB, 04727739AC, 04727739AD, 04727739AE, 04727739AF, 04727739AG, 04727739AH, 04727739AI, 04727739AJ, 04727739AK, 04727739AL, 05094251AB, 05094251AC, 05094251AD, 05094251AE, 05094251AF, 05094251AG, 05094251AH, 05094251AI, 05094251AJ, 05094251AK, 05094251AL, 68044560AB, 68044560AC, 68044560AD, 68044560AE, 68044560AF, P04727739AB, P04727739AC, P04727739AD, P04727739AE, P04727739AF, P04727739AG, P04727739AH, P04727739AI, P04727739AJ, P04727739AK, P04727739AL, P05094251AB, P05094251AC, P05094251AD, P05094251AE, P05094251AF, P05094251AG, P05094251AH, P05094251AI, P05094251AJ, P05094251AK, P05094251AL, P68044560AB, P68044560AC, P68044560AD, P68044560AE, P68044560AF
Hardware Codes: 05150253AC, 05150253AD, 05150253AE, P05150253AC, P05150253AD, P05150253AE
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.