- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 68068443AB, 68068443AC, 68068443AD, 68068443AE, 68068443AF, 68068443AG, 68068443AH, 68068443AI, 68068444AB, 68068444AC, 68068444AD, 68068444AE, 68068444AF, 68068444AG, 68068444AH, 68068444AI, 68068444AJ, 68068445AA, 68068445AB, 68068445AC, 68068445AD, 68068445AE, 68068445AF, 68068445AG, P68068443AB, P68068443AC, P68068443AD, P68068443AE, P68068443AF, P68068443AG, P68068443AH, P68068443AI, P68068444AB, P68068444AC, P68068444AD, P68068444AE, P68068444AF, P68068444AG, P68068444AH, P68068444AI, P68068444AJ, P68068445AA, P68068445AB, P68068445AC, P68068445AD, P68068445AE, P68068445AF, P68068445AG
Hardware Codes: 05150652AA, P05150652AA
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.