- Rebuilt OEM Engine Control Module (ECM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This ECM is 100% compatible with and supersedes ECMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: RL150724AC, R5150724AC, 68164371AE, 68164371AD, 68164371AC, 68164371AB, 68164371AA, 68164370AE, 68164370AD, 68164370AC, 68164370AB, 68164370AA, 68164369AE, 68164369AD, 68164369AC, 68164369AB, 68164369AA, 05150724AC, P68164371AE, P68164371AD, P68164371AC, P68164371AB, P68164371AA, P68164370AE, P68164370AD, P68164370AC, P68164370AB, P68164370AA, P68164369AE, P68164369AD, P68164369AC, P68164369AB, P68164369AA, P05150724AC
Hardware Codes: 05150724AC, P05150724AC
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an ECM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original ECM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in ECM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old ECM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old ECM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.